COVID19 – IMPORTANT INFORMATIONJune 16, 2020
I’m pleased to announce that I will be opening my clinic doors week commencing 6th July. I have made several changes to the way I work to ensure everyone’s safety. I have tried to cover as much detail as possible below. If you’ve a question that is not covered, please get in touch. This is new for all of us as we move towards a new ‘business as usual’, & your input from a client’s perspective will always be welcome.
I am strictly following the advice & guidance from my membership association, the Sports Therapy Organisation (STO), who have worked tirelessly with their governing body, the General Council for Soft Tissue Therapies (GCMT), industry Insurers, & with guidance from the Government, NHS & Public Health England.
Currently it is strongly advised that I do not conduct any home visits. I will not be able to offer this service until further notice.
I will NOT be able to treat the following:
- Multiple high-risk health issues, including shielding (clinical extremely vulnerable)
- The elderly – over 70 years of age
- NHS front line personnel & carers (potentially)
- Anyone who has either had Covid-19 (including post Covid-19 circulatory problems) or been exposed to it
New clinic sessions slots available:
Bookings will be taken for the first 3 weeks of July & then I’ll review the situation re: home visits. For now, these are the available times, please contact me directly to book. Updates will be put on Instagram & Facebook
New pricing structure:
I’ve had to increase my prices to take account of the increase in costs for PPE etc. All deals, packages & bulk buys are suspended too. The simplified structure is below:
|x2 60 mins (double)||£65|
There will be some changes in the process both before & during each session, to help ensure both yours & my safety:
- Before you leave your home, please check your temperature, if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, please postpone or cancel your appointment. (No cancellation fees).
- If you are a first-time client, your pre-session consultation will now take place via the phone or videoconferencing – rather than face to face.
- If you are an existing client there will be a short update consultation – to see how you have been since pre lockdown & whether you have any Covid-19 issues. Also, via phone or video conferencing.
- There will also be a consent form to complete regarding exposure to Covid-19. If you are considered a high-risk client, it may not be possible to treat you at this time. (see website for list of high risks).
- When you arrive, please follow all instructions given to re: sanitising, removing shoes & clothes etc.
- I will be using PPE until the requirement relaxes.
- I may ask you to wear a face mask, please bring your own. One will be supplied (£1 charge), if you do not have one.
- Payment can be made via card, bank transfer, or Paypal. Cash will be still accepted but not the preferred method.
- There will be an approximate 30-minute gap between clients, to enable disinfection of the practice space, therapy table & equipment, with enough time to dry & take effect.
Thank you for your continued support. This will become our new ‘normal’ for a while, but restrictions will relax over time & we can get back to business as usual, including those much-loved home visits.